"Your clothes may say disco, but your eyes say rock'n'roll"

14/11/11

"Express Yourself"



What did you do last Friday night?
Domenico Dolce, Steffano Gabanna and Vogue Italia's editor Franca Sozzani were in the "Express Yourself" party in the Dolce & Gabanna Shangai boutique.
 
Luo Zi Lin            ///       Bonnie Chen
I'm sure all of you have already seen loads of celebrities wearing the sequin dresses by this fashion house collection, all of them looking shiny and stunning; this party wasn't an exception to it.

So let's pay attention to the gentlemen who attended the event this time.



On the left you have actor Hu Ge, wearing a classic and well accomplished polished gentleman look.
On the right model Hao Yun Xiang, pulling off a more risky look with a bit of a grunge touch.

17 comentarios:

mrs potts dijo...

los vestidos de lentejuelas son geniales, quién pudiera ir a una de estas fiestas jajaja.. un besito

Cookie dijo...

so inspirative!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

martinha dijo...

I love the green dress! It's amazing!
xo

http://www.candiescloset.blogspot.com/

dianaurora dijo...

nice blog!

dianaurora.blogspot.com

little moon lover dijo...

although Hu Ge looks excellent and polished.. it is a "safer" look than Hao Yun Xiang's.. and I'm loving mostly this last one, he dared dress differently and I think it's because it fits better his personality.. maybe he's not the "tuxedo" kind of guy.. he nailed it.. he looks hot in that grunge-like outfit..
cool post!

stylemailbox dijo...

those sparkly dresses are amazing!!

come visit me-
www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy dijo...

Love the sequin dresses. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Daphne.

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle dijo...

Haha, I fell asleep and missed the big party!

xo Mary Jo

Nara dijo...

Yo me quedo con Hao Yun Xiang! Me ha encantado su look ^^

xxxx

autumn mode dijo...

I love Hao Yun Xiang's look!!

KONSTANTINA TZORTZI dijo...

These sequined dresses are to die for!
xoxo

LS

blue roses dijo...

obsessed with the sequins dresses.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Style, She Wrote dijo...

Looks like an amazing party! Love those long sleeve sequined dresses -- so sexy! xo style, she wrote

Ask Erena dijo...

Great place to be on Saturday night! I wish I was there too:-) Instead I was shoe shopping:-)
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

A Heel in Mint dijo...

Love the sequin dresses. The guys look cool.

xx
Heel in Mint

2minutos dijo...

loooove bonnie's dress! Soooo stylish!

Thanks for stopping by my blog,

xoxo

http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

lhantse dijo...

what an amazing blog. Amazing collections of my magazines editorials. good job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...