"Your clothes may say disco, but your eyes say rock'n'roll"

11/7/12

Diane Kruger Pulls Off Chanel Resort 2013


I admit when I first saw the Chanel Resort 2013 collection, I was shocked by the "Marie Antoinette meets denim and wears sneakers" awfulness. Looking more carefully at the collection, I could find
some few nice wearable dresses, so I thought Karl Lagerfeld would get away with it and celebrities who appreciate themself would never think about wearing one of those looks. My prediction dashed when
Diane Kruger wore a structured dress from this collection for the Chanel Haute Couture AW/13 show. She went further and managed to look amazing pairing it with a black beret and studded flats.



2 comentarios:

Helena Resende dijo...

She looks great! :)

Nowa Ja dijo...

I like the studded flats. Would it be a new trend to wear flats instead of heels?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...