"Your clothes may say disco, but your eyes say rock'n'roll"

12/10/11

Ashleigh from Greek


Obviously, if it's possible to extract some fashion moment or inspiration from this TV show, the character in charge for it would be Ashleigh Howard.

With her neon clothes and pop culture references she could have easily become "Clueless, The College Years". But over the course of three seasons Ashleigh has revealed herself to be one of the shows most fascinating characters.



If you've watched this show, you're probably aware of her cloud/rainbow sweater and i'm sure it attired your attention too. It had loads of supporters and opponents...count me between the first ones; so this is a tribute to this funny sweater.


15 comentarios:

Andrea dijo...

I love her! She's my favourite, even her strange clothes make me smile. She guest starred in a show called Friends With Benefits at the mardi gras episode I was so excited to see her.

Mitha Komala dijo...

she is great! <3

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Anastasia dijo...

totally agree with you! excellent style she has...
come visit my blog and if you like it maybe we can follow each other?
have a nice day!
xxx

danielle dijo...

i don't know what it is about that rainbow and cloud cardigan. it's quirky as quit and i wish i owned it!

Leslie Christen | Fashion Stylist dijo...

love that rainbow and cloud shirt.

xo Leslie

Alessandra Mazzini dijo...

Nice! That rainbow top with the cloud is so original..

www.fashionindahat.com

Erika dijo...

I love the rainbow cardigan!



kiss

Erika

www.myfreechoice.net

Michelle Lee dijo...

look at that last cardi :) so cute

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde dijo...

she is so pretty!!
kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

Unknown dijo...

Still entranced by that rainbow + cloud cardigan! I love it so much!!!

xo Mary Jo

Couture Carrie dijo...

She is so gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC

Paula dijo...

Hiya! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! wow, I really like your blog!! i´m following you 2!

www.superclementina.blogspot.com

xx

Claire D. T dijo...

Lovely style :)
Thank you by the way for your comment..

Hugs and kisses
Claire

Maiken dijo...

thanks for your comment in my blog :)
I guess I don't know that show but your choice of outfits is very cool and that cute rainbow cardi is definitely the sweetest ;)

Vanesa dijo...

Love her! is beautiful! and cute scarfs post!

xx
http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...