"Your clothes may say disco, but your eyes say rock'n'roll"

10/10/11

Still Rebel Without A Cause


Androginous look is rocking this season, everybody with a internet connection or who's walked by some newstand has been able to take a glance to all those dandy inspired covers, pictures and headlines. Looking masculine is the new feminine. So I thought of recovering this old Elle spread.

 I also wanted to post it because I miss Agyness Deyn on the fashion world (apart form the recent Elle cover and interview she made), I can't wait to see how she does in her developing career as an actress, which will take off starring Pusher, remake of the successful Nordic thriller directed now by Spanish director Luis Prieto.


Agyness Deyn (who styles herself) is photographed by James Franco, who's always looking for new forms of art/self expression and is now adding photographer to his expanding repertoire. This editorial is about the influence that "Rebel Without a Cause" still has on the American cinema, youth and culture nowadays.


24 comentarios:

lapetiteblonde dijo...

amazing photos!!
kisses=)

Punctuation Mark dijo...

she makes me wanted to go and chop all my hair off!

Selvaggia Capizzi dijo...

James Franco took this pictures! Oh my, this guy is a never ending surprise!

The Dainty Dolls House dijo...

I love her, she is marvelous! x

fashion and frank dijo...

I love these pics - androgyny is a perenial trend x

http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

Cecylia dijo...

she is stunning, love the first 3 photos! Thanks for sharing
Come follow my blog darling!xx

Mr kane dijo...

Love the shots and her!

xoxo
JK
Http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

wobblinbetty dijo...

she's amazing and she pulls of the androgynus look so well...maybe because she's really beautiful!! xxx

Piksty dijo...

Really cool photos.
It's ok and I just followed you. I'll be waiting.

Piksty :-)

Unknown dijo...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment.This look is gorgeous and Agyness Deyn does it so well,shes beautiful x

Unknown dijo...

Loved reading about this, it has such an 80s vibe but also feels new too--just great!

xo Mary Jo

Isabel, Wake up & smell the azahar dijo...

Stunning!

Bonnie dijo...

These pictures are so bad-ass.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Style, She Wrote dijo...

I love this spread! I think Agyness has never looked better. She is an incredible model. xo style, she wrote

Kathy dijo...

How awesome! I just did a similar post from this Elle shoot a few days ago. Love her! xoxo

http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Not Just A Pretty Dress dijo...

Boyish looks are amongst my favourites because they can be so effortless chic. Aggy and James Franco did a super editorial!

http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com

Sofi Moukidou dijo...

hey! thanx for your comment!
cool post! love Aggyness!

Liz Lizo dijo...

I respect agyness for staying tru to her andro looks, no trend made her stray.

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT

Run With Fashion dijo...

I LOOOOOVE THE ANDROGINOUS LOOK! I find it soo beautiful, that a woman can pull off the masculine look, and yet look feminine! ♥
Looove Agyness Deyn, and yes, I too miss her in the fashion world :(
She looks like james dean, wow.♥
She's so cool♥

Loved this post! :D

Thanks for your comment on my Jason Wu post! :D
-Eliza

Anónimo dijo...

he took such fab photos of her

rooth dijo...

I'm so glad you did this post - Agy is one of my faves (I have her face on a tshirt). I love her look and wish I could emulate it!

CAT WRANGLER dijo...

she is as stunning as her leather jacket lol ;p

Diario de. dijo...

i love this photos!!!!
http://jugadora20.blogspot.com/
xoxo
P

Hara dijo...

thanks for your comment!
amazing post!
I follow you! Follow me??? ;-)
Hara
http://www.myfashiontricks.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...