"Your clothes may say disco, but your eyes say rock'n'roll"

27/4/11

How Divas Move: Katharine Hepburn


"Oh dear, i hate flying with low-cost companies, can't believe they made me check my hand luggage!"





"I couldn't stand my high heels anymore, so I told Spencer to carry me home"






"Got tired of my dog, it was too adorable, i needed a pet according to my personality"

 
Please, somebody take the fan out of the shot! We're trying to film Miss Hepburn jogging!


Who said she couldn't be a skater girl?

4 comentarios:

wobblinbetty dijo...

ahahah this is great!
xxx

Couture Carrie dijo...

Gorgeous post!
Love these pics!

xoxox,
CC

spring mode dijo...

great actress,
fantastic post

ART TOY GAMA dijo...

Great pictures...

Sergio and Cristina&Mageritdoll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...